Provision of Services Regulations 2009
We are Patsons Accountancy Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 6866872. We trade as “Patsons”.
Our registered office address is 53 Islington Park Street, London, N1 1QB. This address is also our business address.
We are registered for VAT under VAT registration number 948 2726 87.
We are registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.co.uk for the UK and www.cro.ie/auditors for Ireland, under reference number C002210447.
We are required to adhere to the ICAEW Audit Regulations and Guidance, International Standards on Auditing (UK and Ireland), the ICAEW Code of Ethics and the APB Ethical Standards. These can be found at www.icaew.com/auditnews, www.icaew.com/regulations, and www.frc.org.uk respectively.
If a conflict of interest should arise, either between two or more of our clients or in the provision of multiple services to a single client, we will take such steps as are necessary to deal with the conflict. In resolving the conflict, we would be guided by the ICAEW Code of Ethics which can be viewed at www.icaew.com/regulations/ethics, Code of Ethics section 220.
We collect and process certain data about our visitors but we are committed to safeguarding and preserving their privacy.
We may collect information about visitors’ use of our website including pages viewed and the resources accessed. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data but this is collected anonymously and cannot identify visitors personally.
We may also collect information provided voluntarily such as when completing our contact form, when registering to be included in our newsletter mailing list or when you communicate with us by any means.
The term “Patsons” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 53 Islington Park Street, London, N1 1QB. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any person who intends to rely upon or use the information contained herein in any way is solely responsible for independently verifying the information and obtaining independent expert advice if required.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.